KLDC – Serving God & Country
ONE NEWS NOW
- Obama's WH doc, now a GOP rep., urges Biden to take a mental testby Michael F. Haverluck on June 19, 2021
Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-Texas) – who served as White House physician for former presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump – is demanding that President Joe Biden take a cognitive test as his speech and lack of mental acuity continue to call into question his ability to preside.
- SCOTUS: Constitution trumps cultural whimsby Charlie Butts on June 18, 2021
Defenders of religious liberty and the family agree that children are the real winners in a recent unanimous decision from the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Trump: Schumer would have fought for his party's candidate; McConnell didn'tby Chad Groening on June 18, 2021
Donald Trump thinks it's time for Senator Mitch McConnell to be removed from GOP leadership and replaced with someone who can reinvigorate the party.
- 'Juneteenth' commemorated, and politicized, but not 'woke'by OneNewsNow.com Staff on June 18, 2021
President Joe Biden and his Democrat allies on Capitol Hill are taking a victory lap for making “Juneteenth” a federal holiday but it was Republicans in Congress, and former President Donald Trump, who have also backed the idea.
- Could the Philly ruling help First Amendment fight?by Chris Woodward,OneNewsNow.com Staff,Billy Davis on June 18, 2021
A U.S. Supreme Court ruling that sided with a Catholic organization could help other Christian plaintiffs and defendants preserve their First Amendment rights, says an attorney familiar with all of those court battles.
- A check reveals a change – which deserves an answerby Steve Jordahl on June 18, 2021
An awkward exchange on the floor of the annual convention – combined with some behind-the-scenes maneuvering – has a Christian talk-show host concerned that the new president of the Southern Baptist Convention might not be as theologically sound as was thought.
- Gender dysphoria in schools and the militaryby Charlie Butts on June 18, 2021
A FRC spokesperson suspects the recent poll showing Americans' support for a transgender-friendly military may be because of a lack of understanding.