KLDC – Serving God & Country
ONE NEWS NOW
- Battle brewing: Big Tech vs. conservativesby Chris Woodward,Steve Jordahl on October 22, 2020
Media watchdogs and pro-life groups are taking some of the hi-tech giants to task for corporate policies that stifle conservative voices, effectively censoring them and unfairly influencing the upcoming election.
- Feds looking into university hosting 'unrepentant terrorist'by J.M. Phelps on October 22, 2020
An online lecture at San Francisco State University may land the educational institution in hot water with the feds, learning in the process that catering to terrorists may not be a wise academic pursuit.
- 'Court packing' rooted in liberation theology, CRTby Michael F. Haverluck on October 22, 2020
A Christian journalist is warning that Democrats will have an easy time pushing through their radical left agenda if Joe Biden is elected president and chooses to "pack" the U.S. Supreme Court.
- GOP health care bill addresses pre-existing conditionsby Chris Woodward on October 22, 2020
Republicans in the U.S. House and Senate have introduced a health care bill that addresses a current health care debate: How to help Americans seeking health insurance with pre-existing conditions.
- Miss. governor criticized for new round of restrictionsby Chris Woodward on October 22, 2020
Mississippi’s governor has announced new restrictions after coronavirus cases spiked in the state but his announcement is being met with anger and defiance.
- FRC to tech firm: We are not 'hate group'by Steve Jordahl on October 22, 2020
Family Research Council is fighting back weeks after a tech company dropped a contract with the conservative group due to its “hate group” status with the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Debate prediction: Trump will do fineby Chad Groening on October 21, 2020
A conservative activist says President Donald Trump should have no trouble with challenger Joe Biden in tonight's presidential debate, even considering the rule changes aimed at helping the former vice president.