KLDC – Serving God & Country
ONE NEWS NOW
- Will Biden's bumbling fumble his party's future?by Chad Groening on July 29, 2021
A conservative activist believes the continued evidence that President Biden is suffering cognitive decline is hanging over the Biden administration and could affect next year's midterms and beyond.
- Senate situation is 'unacceptable'by Chad Groening on July 29, 2021
An advocate for America's fighting men and women says lawmakers need to stop allowing the Biden administration to put "all the wrong people in the right places to do the wrong things."
- House ignoring Hyde supportby Charlie Butts on July 29, 2021
Under Nancy Pelosi's leadership, the U.S. House appears poised to allow the use of taxpayer dollars for abortion, which means it's up to the U.S. Senate to take a stand for those who cannot defend themselves.
- A farmer's fight for faith and freedomby Chris Woodward on July 29, 2021
A Michigan man who was barred from a farmer's market because of his views on marriage is waiting to hear whether a federal court agrees with that policy.
- COVID causing 'the saddest of stories'by Charlie Butts on July 29, 2021
A ministry committed to serving the "least of these" in places where no one else is serving is sharing God's love with women who are suffering extreme conditions because of COVID-19.
- After public backlash, 'bold march forward' continues behind the scenesby Bob Kellogg,Billy Davis on July 29, 2021
Reeling from public backlash, the U.S. Department of Education is backing away from its plan to pour billions of taxpayers’ dollars into classrooms that teach tenets of Critical Race Theory but history suggests the Marxists never give up and go home.
- Trump's still 'extremely popular' in Texasby Chad Groening on July 28, 2021
A former Republican leader in Texas is refuting claims that the recent victory of a candidate whom Trump did not endorse is a sign of the former president's waning influence.