KLDC – Serving God & Country
ONE NEWS NOW
- Despite vaccines, in-person church services downby Michael F. Haverluck on February 28, 2021
Even though Americans have been receiving COVID-19 vaccines for months before January, a new study revealed that less churches held in-person services at the beginning of the year than they did in September.
- Boys' and girls' toy, clothes sections could land CA stores $1K fineby Michael F. Haverluck on February 27, 2021
A proposed bill recently picked up again in California could end up fining retailers $1,000 for having separate girls and boys toy and apparel sections.
- McFarland: Don't hold your breath for ERLC reformby Steve Jordahl on February 26, 2021
Change often comes slowly, if it comes at all. That may be the case for a policy group within the Southern Baptist Convention that has come under scrutiny for allegedly "distracting" the denomination from the Great Commission.
- Blackburn: Dem colleagues openly push to censor newsby Chris Woodward on February 26, 2021
Democrats are openly asking major cable carriers why they are doing business with conservative news outlets but a Republican is asking why her colleagues are trying to censor right-wing news.
- Harvard logic: Let's invite failed UN leader to commencementby Bob Kellogg on February 26, 2021
Despite evidence he winked at China’s deadly coronavirus cover-up when the virus was spreading around the world, the leader of the World Health Organization is set to address Harvard graduates at their May commencement.
- Another state joins fight to defend women-only sportsby Chris Woodward on February 26, 2021
Female state legislators in Arkansas have introduced legislation to defend women’s-only sports.
- Apple doesn't bite on reinstating Parlerby Chris Woodward on February 26, 2021
A conservative activist isn't happy with the answer he got from Apple as to when the company will allow Parler back on the App Store. In fact, he says he got no answer at all.