KLDC – Serving God & Country
ONE NEWS NOW
- Undercover journalist to Twitter: You will pay for defaming meby Steve Jordahl on April 19, 2021
Project Veritas and its founder, James O'Keefe, are suing Twitter for defamation, after the social media platform permanently suspended the undercover reporter's personal account following its bombshell exposé of CNN.
- Trump-hating media has yet to report on its own demiseby Steve Jordahl on April 19, 2021
A media watchdog that observed the media suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome says new revelations and debunked news stories are revealing how badly the anti-Trump virus infected the media.
- Ambassador taken to task for 'kissing up to tyrants'by Chad Groening on April 19, 2021
A conservative activist is outraged that the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations is trashing the country she is supposed to represent.
- Corporations wink at China but 'woke' at homeby Charlie Butts,Billy Davis on April 19, 2021
A persecution watchdog that documents China’s torture of its own innocent citizens is issuing a warning to Americans: Our own corporations that claim they are fighting for racial equality are ignoring human rights abuses overseas.
- Biden tries to end Trump abortion referral ban, re-fund PPby Michael F. Haverluck on April 18, 2021
On Wednesday, President Joe Biden attempted to undo former President Donald Trump’s pro-life policy that stopped Planned Parenthood and clinics from referring women to get abortions – a reversal that would restore one type of funding for the world’s largest abortion provider.
- Facebook bans report on BLM co-founder's $3.2M home purchasesby Michael F. Haverluck on April 17, 2021
Facebook is under fire for banning users from sharing a New York Post article last week reporting on Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors’ $3.2 million spending spree on four homes.
- FFRF on board with 'Supreme coup'by Chris Woodward on April 16, 2021
A conservative attorney is not surprised that the Freedom From Religion Foundation is endorsing a bill to increase the number of justices on the Supreme Court from 9 to 13.